Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Empty Quiver






"Empty Quiver" Season 2 Episode 16 (Originally aired February 15, 2011)

Suspicious of an undercover venture involving a deal between corrupt cops and military personnel, Callen and Sam try to expose the illegal operation by posing as California highway patrol officers. Written by CBS Publicity


Now this is a Dave ep.
Merrie: Sam is a little scary...
NCISLARewatch: Yeah..
NCISLARewatch:  No Hetty. LOL!
NCISLARewatch:Yeah Paul's dead.
NCISLARewatch:Really Kensi?
NCISLARewatch:  It is true!
NCISLARewatch: LOL I set Hubby's clocks 15 minutes fast.
Merrie: Hubby: How long do you think he sat there before they got there? And then he had to die right then? I would have written in blood who killed me if I was just lying there! LOL
NCISLARewatch: Flavored wha? no no ick
Merrie: Um... Yuck!
NCISLARewatch: Yes he is mocking you Deeks.
Merrie: Baa Ach Tun 13... LOL
NCISLARewatch: am I ahead of you?
Merrie: no I'm just slow on the typing right now
NCISLARewatch: Okay. just making sure. ;b
Merrie: Yeah, just a little tired today ;P
Merrie: Oh no Sam... all married couple here we go!
NCISLARewatch: LOL!
Merrie: Those boots are fugly!!!
Merrie: Yes Kensi... THE MOST SERIOUS!!!
NCISLARewatch: Really Nell?
Merrie: What does Nell know about humor???
NCISLARewatch:: Blood on the wall not a good sign
NCISLARewatch:Really they got hit there? What was the first sign? oh right BLOOD!
Merrie: Really Kensi??? A 5 year old could have figured that out!
NCISLARewatch:: Eric...
NCISLARewatch:Deeks really?
NCISLARewatch:  First date? Really?
Merrie: We call them Juice bars in Jersey... I've been to both kinds... not with Hubby... :o
NCISLARewatch: Holy --
NCISLARewatch:  Well someone is there.
Merrie: Go Sam!!!
NCISLARewatch: I love that look from Sam. The look of "Good Freaking GOD woman!"
Merrie: Callen and Sam at a bikini bar... Ahahahahaha!
Merrie:Deeks: All the dancers know and love me...
NCISLARewatch: I know a girl name Patience.
NCISLARewatch:Great Frat boy is here.
NCISLARewatch:  HA HA HA!!! Thank you Sam!
Merrie: LOL, "We're in." Of course you are gentlemen!
NCISLARewatch: Locker cam!
Merrie: Drink! LOL
NCISLARewatch:  I'm hungry, but I don't know what I want to eat. :/
NCISLARewatch: Hey those are the guys from the night before. Hmmm. I think this is a trap!
Merrie: LOVE THIS SONG!!!!
NCISLARewatch: Do we drink because Sam was shot but he's okay?
Merrie: yeah drink 3
NCISLARewatch: I need to get a copy of this song.
Merrie: I'll send you mine.
NCISLARewatch: BOOM!!!
NCISLARewatch: Drink
Merrie: Looks like the who plan went FUBAR
NCISLARewatch: Yep.
Merrie: Hehehe! I soooo love Deeks!!!
Merrie:Yikes!
NCISLARewatch:Boys Momma will protect you now go find that nuke!
Merrie: A mother always protects her children Sam... no matter what the odds are.
NCISLARewatch: Banana's yep.
NCISLARewatch:  Callen don't do this!
NCISLARewatch: Still please tell her!
NCISLARewatch:I would take notice too.
NCISLARewatch:Oh crap Hetty is pissed
Merrie: Kids... you fucked up!!
Merrie:You go Kensi!
NCISLARewatch: Very Personal. Good job Sam
Merrie: OMG!!! I LOVE THIS ENDING!!!
Merrie:  DAMN GIRL!
Merrie:  DO IT ERIC!!!
Merrie:  WOOHOO!
Merrie:I BROKE THE INTERNET!!!
NCISLARewatch: I BROKE THE INTERNET!!!!!
NCISLARewatch:  DRINK!!!
NCISLARewatch:  Oh Deeks you should not have fallen for THAT!
NCISLARewatch: You're a loser! LOL!
Merrie: Kensi: The whole internet? Deeks: Even Twitter?
NCISLARewatch: Even Twitter? LOL!
Merrie: And that line was all Mr. Olsen... Dave told me he couldn't lay claim to that b/c Eric is so good with improv
NCISLARewatch: That time? What time? Come on Nell go with it.
NCISLARewatch:Okay that laugh is scaring the crap out of me.
Merrie: Eric is trying so hard not to laugh at her!! LOL
Merrie:  I think she should stop shoveling that crap into her pie hole!
NCISLARewatch: LMAO!!!!
Merrie: LOL
NCISLARewatch Hubby: Hoo Wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment